sâmbătă, 10 martie 2012

Interview

Interviewing my dad wasn't easy, but this is what I got:

Q: Where do you live?
A: I live in the capital of Romania, Bucharest.
Q: Do you like living there? What is it like?
A: I really like living in Bucharest because I never get bored, there are so many beautiful places to visit and so many locations to hang out with your friends.
Q: What kinds of facilities are available?
A: We have free places where we can exercise, the lighting on the streets is really good and there are a lot of parks from where you can barrow a bike to have a ride in the city.
Q: Does your city have sports facilities, places to eat, cultural centers?
A: We have many gyms with free pass and a huge cultural center where you can find anything, from restaurants to a zoo, to cafes and to clubs.
Q: How about nightlife?
A: Our nightlife is more about spending time with friends so that’s why we have many discos, clubs and bars where you can hang with your friends.
Q: Do you like your neighborhood?
A: I really like my neighborhood because of everyone around is polite and cheerful.
Q: Does it have parks and a lot of green places?
A: Unfortunately, my neighborhood has only got a small green place, but I know other neighborhoods that have up to several parks.
Q: What would you change about your neighborhood if you could? How do you think it can be improved?
A: It would be better if all the people in my neighborhood would have solar panels so we wouldn’t be able to pollute the area so much

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu