luni, 10 octombrie 2011

Hi...I guess

      Man, who isn't waiting for the new games to appear...you know Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Still, you'll have to wait a few more weeks (months, years etc.), but it's worth.
      ALSO don't forget about the 1.9 Minecraft update which would be frickin' awesome! 1 month delay I think.
Theese are the games I surely recommand to you (mostly the last three ).

                                                                                                                    Be in touch for more information...
Follow me on Twitter or Facebook (just kidding I'm too poor to have theese kind of internet accounts)

2 comentarii:

  1. those game are for boys <.> not interesting :) just 1.9 Minecraft is kind of a ... guess it's interesting :P

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. RE: ,Man, who isn't waiting for the new games to appear...'
    Not me.

    RăspundețiȘtergere