joi, 29 septembrie 2011

Dear diary,

                                                                                                                                                 29.09.2011
Today I had a really hard day at school. Beside the long and exhausting hours we have on Thursday, today we had two not-very-easy-tests. French and Anatomy are not my favourite classes but I just had to study a lot in the brakes and even in some other classes.
    Fortunately this day at school ended very well, even if, who would have known that humans have the same blood mixture like chimpanzees do.
    When I arrived home, the first thing I did was to eat lot of food because I was starving. After this, I relaxed a little bit and then I started doing my homework.
    I finished all my homework in about one and a half hour and then I started to learn for tomorrow's tests. It was evening when i was done with everything, so the next thing I did was to have supper. After that, I played a little bit, and finally went to bed.
    I fell asleep pleased because today I had an extraordinary day.

                                                PS: This diary is a lie because I am writing this today, at about 4 o'clock
  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu